First, Log into your HELM Control Panel.
Click on the “Domains” icon.
Click on the Domain for which you like to create the MRA.
When you click on the Multi-Recipient Address (MRA) icon in HELM you will be shown a list of MRAs for that particular domain.
To add a new MRA click on the “Add New” button.
The options on this screen are defined as follows:
- Email Address – This is the email address for the MRA.
- Email Server – This is the DNS name of the mail server.
- Email Server IP – This is the IP address of the mail server.
- Recipient Addresses – This is the list of addresses the MRA will send email to.
- Set as the Catch all Account – This sets the MRA to receive all email from all email addresses on the domain that do not exist.
If you need any assistance with this process, or encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact our Technical Support Department.